On Sat, 24 Aug 2013, omd wrote:

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Sean Hunt <scsh...@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
No. New gameplay ideas are for when the core is working. It is not
right now. The four most important offices are all empty. We do not
have the resources to build new gameplay.

I am vaguely inclined to take a Keynesian approach to activity: lack
of it is a reason to start doing something new/interesting (although
it is also a very good reason to remove unused gameplay).

Wouldn't the Keynesian approach be to remove unused gameplay during times of activity, not inactivity? I keep hearing that the failure to do have done the equivalent and then end up needing to do deep cuts during the recession itself is a main reason for the world (well at least European) economy's current mess...

Greetings,
Ørjan.