On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 9:15 PM, Aris Merchant
<thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Have you considered the advantages and disadvantages of having
> combined vs. separate proposal and CFJ currencies? Many systems I've
> seen separate the two. In fact The Economic System from a few years
> back (see G.'s thesis) had three usable currencies: one for proposals,
> one for increasing votes, and one for removing blots (I'd like a slot
> somewhere to stick a currency for that). You may want to get something
> like that going in your proposal, because it encourages
> specialization. One of the problems in the draft is that only two of
> the currencies have uses in the main game: coins and paper. That's
> good, but it means that people are going to be focused mainly on those
> resources. If you add 1 for CFJs (or reuse an existing one) and we add
> one for blots, as soon as that's ready, then there will be four
> mini-game currencies with game purposes, three specialized and one
> general. The monthly allowance would probably give out 1 (2 max) of
> each.

Actually, I take back what I said here. I would appreciate if the
currencies stayed merged for now. I'm working on a secret project with
relates to this. Trigon, I can tell you about it privately if you
like, given that there's a significant amount of overlap.

-Aris