My problem with having fixed assets per player per week is that that
will cause massive accumulation of wealth on the part of inactive
players. I believe I've mentioned this before in this thread,
actually. I did want to give everyone the same amount of assets a
week, but I was scared that inactive people would get a ton of wealth
and, if they ever decided to rejoin the game, they would be much more
wealthy than the active people, so that makes no sense.

--
Trigon