If we made it a few a month, I think existing systems (zombies,
deregistration) would be able to handle the wealth collection problem.
It's worse to have a few people exploiting a system than to have the
off chance that a few people might slip through. I agree with G. that
2 a week is way too high, although 2 a month seems draconian. I'd tend
to go with 3 or 4 per month flat.

 Have you considered the advantages and disadvantages of having
combined vs. separate proposal and CFJ currencies? Many systems I've
seen separate the two. In fact The Economic System from a few years
back (see G.'s thesis) had three usable currencies: one for proposals,
one for increasing votes, and one for removing blots (I'd like a slot
somewhere to stick a currency for that). You may want to get something
like that going in your proposal, because it encourages
specialization. One of the problems in the draft is that only two of
the currencies have uses in the main game: coins and paper. That's
good, but it means that people are going to be focused mainly on those
resources. If you add 1 for CFJs (or reuse an existing one) and we add
one for blots, as soon as that's ready, then there will be four
mini-game currencies with game purposes, three specialized and one
general. The monthly allowance would probably give out 1 (2 max) of
each.

Another thing that you're currently lacking is any currency auctions.
I admit that you can't go as far as [1], but perhaps they can be
useful somehow. Specifically, the idea of auctioning off a players
estate in coins is worth considering, because it will suck up a lot of
the excess coinage in circulation and create some interesting bidding
wars.

Some reading I strongly recommend for any new players interested in the economy:
G.'s currency thesis (A Multi-Tiered, Multi-Controlled Currency
System, see above) [1]
The Idea Grind (a quick analysis by G. of past mini-games that
prompted the current economy; entire thread worth reading) [2]
Services Rendered (an analysis by nichdel of the goals of an Agoran economy) [3]
Considering our Economic Options (an analysis by nichdel of our
current problems and proposed reforms; some were adopted, some failed,
some even helped a bit, but none of them fixed the underlying
problems) [4]

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg28360.html
[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-discussion@agoranomic.org/msg33637.html
[3] https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-discussion@agoranomic.org/msg34236.html