Uh, doesn't distributing with an incorrect AI listed invalidate the
decision if the lack of correct essential parameter is noted?
(we just discussed that I think?  Maybe I missed part of that.)

CoE:  the Proposal Pool is not empty, it contains the proposal noted
below.

Also, in R107, the ancient "lack is correctly identified" text (that
predates the current CoE rules) doesn't have a public requirement.