On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 11:08 AM Aris Merchant
<thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As it is, we
> have defaults that are either often broken (1.0 AI) or terribly bad
> practice and as likely as not to annoy everyone (empty title). Making them
> mandatory helps everyone get it right, including new players.

It's mainly Title not AI I'm objecting to - I don't find it "terribly
bad practice" but a minor nuisance, which would be outweighed by the
larger nuisance of the promotor rejecting a proposal due to the lack
of a fairly informal and unessential parameter rather than just
putting [untitled] in a field.