On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 9:57 AM Aris Merchant
<thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > 8201  Aris                   3.0   Just Make Them Write It Out
> > AGAINST.  The fix above (8200) does a better job at the fix.
> >

> Please read the comment; this fixes a different problem, not the same one.

I sympathize with the comment - working similarly in Arbitor-world
it's a bear when people don't clearly label arguments/evidence etc.
But I'd still prefer to leave those fields optional.  Proposing is
something newer players struggle with and the added little kick of "we
don't let you rely defaults, you have to re-submit" should be avoided.
(Personally, I would prefer pending proposals cost something as a
voluntary quality control rather than relying on exact inclusion of
all the data all the time, but I know I'm in the minority on that
right now).