Your proposal numbers have some off-by-100 errors.

Greetings,
Ørjan.

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019, James Cook wrote:

Votes inline.

ID    Author(s)              AI    Title
8196  Jason Cobb, Falsifian  1.7   Perfecting pledges (v1.2)

I vote AGAINST Proposal 8296. (per Jason Cobb)

8197  G.                     none  no power is all powerful

If I can vote on Proposal 8297, I vote AGAINST it.

8198  Jason Cobb             1.0   Be gone, foul demon!

I vote FOR Proposal 8198.

8199  Jason Cobb             3.0   Fixing instant runoff

I vote AGAINST Proposal 8199.

8200  Aris, G.               3.0   Sane AI Defaulting

On Proposal 8200, I vote conditionally: AGAINST if a Notice of Veto has
been published specifying any provision within Proposal 8200, otherwise
FOR.

8201  Aris                   3.0   Just Make Them Write It Out

On Proposal 8201, I vote conditionally: AGAINST if a Notice of Veto has
been published specifying any provision within Proposal 8201, otherwise
FOR.