Yes granted usability comes into the equation but not necessarily accessibility.
For example a Sony PCM-d50 doesn’t have anything much to aid accessibility but
the recorder is very usable.

View/Reply Online (#537): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/537
View All Messages In Topic (24): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16777022