Hi!
Its the same for me.
I get really lost on recorders and such without speech.
Talking of ipods i was thinking if i could use my Nokia 8 Android phone to do
good recordings.
It has stereo input so one can reccord in stereo and if you use the Video
camera you can do 360° recordings.
I think its the best Android phone i’ve had since i started with Android.
/A

View/Reply Online (#552): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/552
View All Messages In Topic (37): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16777022