Yes you’ve hit the nail on the head and the problem is a little deeper than
that.
The Voice Guidance varies from model to model and time/date setting is a
perfect example as you can’t set the time and date yourself on the LS-100.

> On 12 Apr 2018, at 3:08 am, Hamit Campos <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Actually it has more. Now you can set the time and date your self. He's just
> saying that there are things you can do with the machine that Olympus didn't
> have the nice British lady speak. Don't forget there's no screan reader on
> these things. It's just well it use to be just a bunch of WMA files tied to
> commands. Now they've baked them into the firmware.
>

> On 4/11/2018 1:05 PM, Robin Frost wrote:
>> Hi,
>> So are you saying it has less voice guidance than prior models then or added
>> functions that they didn't have that don't verbalize?
>> Robin
>>

>> -----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
>> Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 11:04 PM
>> To: all-audio@groups.io
>> Subject: Re: [all-audio] Olympus LS-P4 Recorder
>>
>> I'm not saying every function could be useable without Voice Guidance on
>> the Olympus but I reckon 99% certainly could be with a little foreand
>> practise. Again many functions of the LS-p4 don' t have any Voice
>> Guidance feedback at all.
>>

>> On 11/04/2018 1:00 PM, Hamit Campos wrote:
>>> Oh cool. I don't remember if Neal meantioned intro scan. He may have but
>>> just in passing. That sounds like a great feature though. Yeah like I said
>>> with my DM520 I kinda got buy. But it still beeped. But let me tell ya I
>>> got pretty lost when I lost the speach on my IPod Nanno. I did eventually
>>> get speach back though. But it was rough.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.

View/Reply Online (#547): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/547
View All Messages In Topic (33): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16777022