True that. It beaps though right? I'm just saying to people that bring up accessibility. Maybe not much with olympus. But Zoom and these other guys make no sound no music no nothing. Heck if I shutt the beeps off on my LS-14 which I do to be able to use pre record, I sometimes forget if I'm paused or recording. Stuff like that. Just saying cause when I hear accessible, I hear how much like a plextalk is the thing. But then again. I guess I should let those people define accessibility. Also 2 again I'm probabaly too spoiled by Plextalks victors and when I was little all the way untill I was 14 or 15 it was just a APH handy caset thingy I had. So no menus no interfaces no nothing. My first intro to menus and things woulda been the PTR1.