So back to the original question, are you buying a recorder for the quality of
recording or just a show piece for its Voice Guidance.
`Olympus recorders are like everything else in that they have pros and cons.
Some of the recorders are not good quality at all whilst others are quite good
but they don’t have a very good Voice Guidance system or none at all.
So if you want a good recorder you’ve got to sometimes sacrifice some
convenience and do a little homework on how the recorder works, do a little
manual reading, perhaps a little Google searching but all that’s worthwhile if
its good results you’re after.

View/Reply Online (#549): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/549
View All Messages In Topic (35): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16777022