Ah but could age be a thing? I've heard you can set things on the DM720 which came out a bit along with the P2. You can't set time and date on the LS-14 which is a bit newer then the 100. We'll see what they do in future I guess. There are lots of gaps in the 100 as well. I guess we'll see if they fix all the multi track stuff.