no its just .92. i'm gonna look and see if there is another site to get it from.

On 2/18/2024 11:08 AM, Tom Kaufman wrote:
Okay Dennis...is this 5.909 on that same page as where 5.092 is?
Tom Kaufman

-----Original Message-----
From:all-audio@groups.io  <all-audio@groups.io>  On Behalf Of dennis
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2024 12:06 PM
To:all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Another Winamp Problem

btw: i had to go back to 5.909 because 9.2 was freezing my computer.

On 2/18/2024 11:03 AM, Tom Kaufman wrote:
I guess I am still unclear as to where (exactly) and how I'm supposed to get there; as I
stated before, I'm going to preferences and do see where it says "skins" (is in
a treeview) but again...all I see are modern and classic (it's set on classic) at least
that's what I see, so there appears to be nothing more I can do!  But if someone can
steer me in the right direction, that may help!
Tom Kaufman