Hello...

I need some help please.  I've been using Telemetrum, Teledongle, and now
TeleBT for some time now.  I had to switch laptops and now when I plug in the
Teledongle or BT my Windows laptop recognizes the device as a TELEMETRUM
instead of TELEDONGLE.  ????
I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise.

When I use the TeleBT through the phone app, everything works great (as long as
I'm in PAD mode).  The app does not allow me to do any ground testing in IDLE
mode.

So, I can only MONITOR Telemetrum v2 with TeleBT on my phone and ONLY in pad
mode.  I cannot communicate with it using my laptop UNLESS it's plugged
directly to the USB.  That's a HUGE problem.  I cannot transmit to the device
in MONITOR mode using an
antenna.

Dennis Oubre
Robotics & Rocketry Instructor
AJ Moore Academy at University High School
Waco, Texas

Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear bright until you
hear them speak.
- Anonymous