On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 01:09:04 pm Jim Ancona wrote:

> So I'm glad to announce a new Android Cupcake release for Freerunner!
> It's basically a merge of the Koolu code with Michael Trimarchi's
> enhancements and a few bug fixes and cosmetic things I've added.

I've just reflashed to this and it looks fine, but I've got a couple of
questions:

1) I used to be able to tell it to stay on when USB is plugged in through (I
think) either the Dev Tools or Spare Parts apps, but I can't find that option
now - any clues ?

2) Is it possible to tell it to not use GPRS ?  I don't have a data plan and I
don't want it turned on unless I absolutely need it.

cheers!
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP