> Speaking of the wiki, is there any information that we should add from the
> openmoko wiki? We also should think about what we want the articles on the
> openmoko wiki for. In one way it would be good to keep the info there minimal
> on the other side if other users of the freerunner already got a account at
> openmoko I don't think we should force them to register at google code. We
> got a basic FAQ at google code right now but would be good to expand on that.

The QtMoko people have the same approach (see Qt Extended Improved): use the
wiki to keep the community informed, including download and installation
instructions (their users and developers also use the openmoko mailinglist) and
keep their own wikipage for all details.

I have a user account on the Openmoko wiki and have made changes in the past.

I can help out to maintain that part.

It's been too long for since I've used IRC.  And I don't have access to the
service during the day (corporate firewalls). No change for me to join this
before 20h00 CET.