On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 5:32 AM, Serdar Dere <ser...@serdar-dere.net> wrote:
> Lars Lindholm wrote:
>> Any chance for a release where I flash the freerunner with dfu-utils? The
>> big advantage of flashing manually as I see it, is that I don't need to
>> crack the phone open each time to get the sd-card out. So if it is simple to
>> fix I would like that possibility.
>
> Download the zip (why zip??) and flash the system.img file.
> It should work, because it's a yaffs2 or jaffs2 file.

If this works, please let me know and I'll update the FAQ.

As to "why zip", I was lazy and didn't want to build two archives and
figured it was easier for Linux users to deal with zip than for
Windows users to deal with .tar.gz. If someone wants to volunteer to
do packaging, they can override that decision. :-)