Jim Ancona wrote:
On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 5:28 AM, Lars Lindholm <lar...@lysator.liu.se> wrote:
Any chance for a release where I flash the freerunner with dfu-utils? The
big advantage of flashing manually as I see it, is that I don't need to
crack the phone open each time to get the sd-card out. So if it is simple to
fix I would like that possibility.

This would be very useful, but I don't know to do this yet. I've
created Issue 6
(http://code.google.com/p/android-on-freerunner/issues/detail?id=6) as
an enhancement request to track it. This would be a great issue for
someone in the community to work on (hint, hint).

I've also added your question to a Frequently Asked Questions page
(http://code.google.com/p/android-on-freerunner/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions)
on the wiki. Hope you don't mind!

Great! And I just attached a comment to the issue saying how I got it to work, sorry should have posted a follow up here also but we discussed it on irc and I forgot.

larlin

Jim