My "info patchlevel" is also 8.3.2.

janine

On May 17, 2006, at 2:12 PM, Titi Ala'ilima wrote:

We just decided to move everything left on 3.3ad13 to 4.0, but to help those who need it:

Can we get everyone who's experiencing this problem to provide a few
things:

1) ns_info patchlevel

I think you mean "info patchlevel"

I've got 8.3.2
2) uname -a

Linux servername 2.4.21-4.EL #1 Fri Oct 3 18:13:58 EDT 2003 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

3) glibc version

glibc-2.3.2-95.3

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.