On 2006.05.17, Titi Ala'ilima <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We just decided to move everything left on 3.3ad13 to 4.0, but to help
> those who need it:

So, you're seeing this problem even on AOLserver 4.0?  What version of
OpenACS?

> >Can we get everyone who's experiencing this problem to provide a few
> >things:
> >
> >1) ns_info patchlevel
> >
> I think you mean "info patchlevel"
>
> I've got 8.3.2

No, I meant "ns_info patchlevel" -- to get the full version of AOLserver
that's running -- but yes, I should have asked for "info patchlevel"
too, to find out what version of Tcl is being used.

Janine, could you give us your "info patchlevel" too?  Same with
everyone else who is seing this problem and is reporting information.
Thanks.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/