Hi Sagar,

If you are looking to create HTML containing all or some of the data from a
change (or Incident, Problem, etc) - including HTML links to attachments -
including all related data, then Meta-Update
<http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthMupd/scriptlib/index.htmlhttp:/www.softwaretoolhouse.com/>

or even Meta-Archive <http://softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthArch/>  could
help you.  The HTML can have any style or format you like.

It is real easy to change attachment file names while keeping extensions and
build both one page per request as well as multiple levels of index pages (say
by date, categorization, etc).   The Script Library
<http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthMupd/scriptlib/index.htmlhttp:/www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthMupd/scriptlib/index.html>

section of our website was generated by Meta-Update running through a bunch of
simple Remedy forms.  That single script took under an hour to write.

This is not a free product but you may find it very useful for your ITSM
practise beyond this application.

Here are some quotes from customers:

"I love Meta-Update and still believe every large Remedy implementation team
must have it in their kitty."

"I recommend Meta-Update for all those who want the flexibility of a scripting
language to handle bulk ARS data."

"Software Tool House Inc. has developed Meta-Update software that enables
organisations to apply bulk data changes to Remedy BMC customer data without
redevelopment or customization of Remedy source code."

Contact me off-list for a free trial or presentation.

Cheers,

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect
logoSthInc-sm

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:        <mailto:ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com>
ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

We are a BMC Technology Alliance Partner

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and our  Freebies Section
for ITSM Forms and Fields spreadsheet.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate your imports,
migrations, in no time at all, without programming, without staging forms,
without merge workflow.

Meta-Archive does ITSM Archiving your way: with your forms and your
multi-tenant rules, treating each root request as the tree of data and forms
that it is it is.

Pre ITSM 7.6.04?  Clarify?  Roll your own?  No problem!

You can keep your valuable data!

 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/