Remedy has, for months, promised a White Paper showing how to map ITSM 6 to
CMDB 2.0.1.  I don't think it's out yet, but if not, it should be soon.  The
patch Roger spoke of is really just the WP.

It's not a matter of it being unsupported or impossible without the WP, it's
just a matter of figuring out the mappings between the CMDB 1.1 CDM (upon
which ITSM 6 is built and mapped) and the CMDB 2.0.1 CDM.  If you can do
that on your own, you're better than most of us.  I'll wait for the white
paper, thanks.

Rick