From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: 26 June 2008 15:30
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy - sensitive to network performance?

**
David,

That sounds about right on the load (but with out knowing the number of users
and tickets created per day that is a guess).

You could go olld school to pin down the issue. Have one of your remote users
(that see the slow down) with you at the same time and do the same functions
and time them. Do it at peak times as well as non-peak.
Also have your network admin on the phone.

hbr