Hi,

Way back in 2001 I was part of the team that built a big work order management
system for Telefonica. It is still in production and processes 30,000 work
orders per day, so you *can* think big if you want.

These days we build CRM ITIL suites... the usual Remedy sweet spot but with
cooler telephony integration.

I wouldn't use ARS for just *anything* but there's a whole World of business
processes out there waiting to be automated, and doing it in Java is no fun!

Best of luck

Mark