Still broken.  Suppose I'll arreload tomorrow morning.Brad
 Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:34:15 -0500
From: brad.terh...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Administrative privileges problem? ARS 6.3
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

I'm restarting it again.  I did that yesterday but better safe than sorry.  The
arerror.log had some MidTier "user already logged in" entries with my name.
However, there wasn't anything referencing TEMPADMIN or Demo (the other
accounts I've tried).I'll try arereload I guess if I cannot find this issue
resolved after a reboot.  It makes me nervous to reload everyone given the
current state, but I don't really have a choice.Brad