Good, I didn't recognize the name so I wasn't sure if you were a newer
admin.  :)

I wonder if there is an issue with the User cache?  I have heard of odd
things before when the user_cache table gets out of whack for some reason.
Have you restarted the AR system since this issue started?  You can also use
arreload to rebuild the user_cache.  I think the details are in the
configuring guide.

Are there any errors in the arerror.log or armonitor.log even?

Jason