From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 9:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Administrative privileges problem? ARS 6.3

You can add a new user using the tools.    Personally I always keep an admin
user with a fixed license in the system that has a local Remedy password.

arcache {-U|-G}{a|d} -e <entryId> [-g <groupList>] [-i <groupId>]
        [-c <groupCategory>] [-q <"computed_group_qualification">]
        [-t <groupType>] [-lw <writeLicense>] [-m <mailAddress>][-n <name>]
        [-p <password>] [-s <server_name>] [-x <notifyMech>] [-d] [-u
<authentication alias name>]
        [-r <authentication alias string>]

Look in the ConfigGuide PDF on pg 315

Fred