From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of David Durling
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:56 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Where does $DATE$ come from?

**
Dave,

So you've had to restart arsystem server to get things back in sync?

I had an issue this morning where one escalation ("A") scheduled for 8:00 went
off at 9:00, yet another escalation ("B") scheduled for 8:05 went off at the
correct time.  Differences I could think of:  escalation A came from workflow
originally built on a 6.0 server (and it's set to run on specific weekdays) ,
and B was built on our current 7.5 server (and it's set to run every day).

David Durling
University of Georgia