Hi,

You can check below things:

-Verify from task-manager if arplugin.exe is running, if not restart ARPort
mapper service.

-If port mapper is not configured for assigning the port check if same port
is being used by some another application

-You may also check if the below entries for web service plug-ins are in
ar.conf (ar.cfg) file. (arserver and port number must be same for each
plugin)

.         Server-Plugin-Alias: ARSYS.ALRT.WEBSERVICE ARSYS.ALRT.WEBSERVICE
<ARServer>:<Port No>

.         Server-Plugin-Alias: ARSYS.ARF.WEBSERVICE ARSYS.ARF.WEBSERVICE
<ARServer>:<Port No>

-Also there may be issue with pluginsvr_config.xml file. Check if above
plug-ins are registered in pluginsvr_config.xml file with same port number
which is configured in ar.conf file.

-Check the libraries/jars are available in specified directory.

-User should try with increasing 'Filter API RPC Time out' value and again
check with the issue.

--

Regards,

ITSM Support

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email:  <mailto:i...@vyomlabs.com> i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site:
<http://www.vyomlabs.com> www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
<http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs> http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs ||
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs>