Re: So i've just finished reading neverwhere and its amazing

Hi,

@dark, that was a terrible typo on my behalf, I definitely meant the twilight Zone and not twilight hahaha. As for Angel, I might give that a go at some stage, I’m kind of hoping that whichever channel showed buffy and added audio description, that they will decide to show Angel next and audio describe that too. although I will watch stuff without audio description, I do prefer shows and films which do have it, rather than having to go look up the episode online if something essential wasn’t clear  without the audio description. I completely understand  your point regarding black Mirror, the fact each episode was completely separate put me off the show for ages, as again I quite like following a progressive story arc and following specific characters as the show evolves. I’m pleased I did watch it though in the end, but although there are some fantastic episodes in there, as with these types of shows, combined with the fact they use different actors in each episode there are definitely a couple of dud episodes in there too, but I think the  good definitely out weigh the bad. I did watch a few of the outer limits which I enjoyed, if you do like something darker and ever get round to watching Black Mirror I’m sure you’ll enjoy it, especially the USS Callister’ episode I mentioned, I think its definitely a great episode to give a taste of what to expect from the show.

Paul Lemm

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector