Archimago wrote:
>  All these things are supposed to make significant differences, right!?
> Didn't you even claim to hear OS differences? All we get is -faith and
> testimony- - and we have millions/billions of religious followers -
> 1500+ for the Regen is peanuts... No different than a tiny cult at this
> point.

Did you test the UpTone Audio USB Regen Amber?  'Swenson link'
(http://uptoneaudio.com/pages/j-swenson-tech-corner) <---

Cary Audio 306 SACD Pro | Cary Audio SLP-05 | Cary Audio SA-200.2 |
Focal Diablo Utopia III
__Acoustic treatment: DIY Cylinder Bass traps | "Rule of Thirds" for
speaker & sweet spot position
__Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Big Silver Oval | Shunyata Venom series
power cords and power conditioning