jkeny wrote:
> Absolute bullshit that I already corrected you & Arny before. You either
> purposely misrepresent what noise the Regen is addressing in the USB
> signal or you just can't comprehend the technical aspects of it.
> Whichever is the case, your continued pushing of this 8KHz noise as the
> target of the Regen is disingenuous - go & learn what the Regen is about
> before making these statements which just make you look silly or devious
> - considering I already corrected you on it.

Yeah... OK. Please educate us and show us what it's about.

Certainly in my testing, that damn 8kHz is the most disturbing with the
USB setup. As per the link from jh901 direct from John Swenson:
"This noise shows up on both power and ground planes. Since the rate of
packets is 8KHz there are strong components of this noise in the audio
band."

Show me evidence that the Regen reduces this "strong" noise component
and I'll happily take notice.

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.