I'm going to a class at the end of May on these DNA tools.  I've looked at
the Matrix, but I haven't had the time to figure it out yet.
Cheri


On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 5:09 PM, nancy jean baptiste <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Me too!
>
> ------------------------------
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] DNA Relationship of 13 people on list
> Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 00:03:57 +0000
>
>  I think we found the line we “surmised” to be our connection but; I
> don’t think we found anything concrete and no, I’m not sure now who it
> was.  I’ll go back and try again…
>
> Sent from Windows Mail
>
> *From:* nancy jean baptiste <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Saturday, April 26, 2014 5:01 PM
> *To:* azores group <[email protected]>
>
> Ok Sam.......I'll take a look! However, I'm not sure I'll understand any
> better than you do! Did you and I find our connection on paper before all
> this DNA? I thought we did but without going back through all of our back
> and forth emails I'm not sure......you may not remember any more than I do!
> That was quite a while ago!
>
> Nancy Jean
>
> ------------------------------
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] DNA Relationship of 13 people on list
> Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 23:49:08 +0000
>
> Nancy Jean;  You are right, you should be added to the list to make 14 of
> us that seem to share the same dna.  Now, if I’m reading the Matriz
> correctly and there is a good chance I’m not!, we all share dna with a
> William “Bill” Antoine; however, not all of us share the same dna.  Don’t
> know if I’ve expressed that correctly.  If you want to understand what I’m
> trying to say, go to ftdna ff and then down to Matrix.  Put all 13 names in
> the grid, you’ll only be able to do 10 at a time. See if you come to the
> same conclusion as I or am I just not understanding what it is telling me?
>
> Hope you can understand this better than I, Sam
>
> Sent from Windows Mail
>
> *From:* nancy jean baptiste <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Saturday, April 26, 2014 2:25 PM
> *To:* azores group <[email protected]>
>
> Hi Sam,
>
> Interesting that neither Uncle John or I show up as a match to you.....I
> thought we actually determined a common ancestor a good while ago....or I
> am I mistaken?
>
> Nancy Jean
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 14:10:23 -0700
> Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] DNA Relationship of 13 people on list
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
>
> Sam,
>
> I cannot find your email addy.  Can you send it to my email addy?  The
> Sharp name intrigued me and I think I have some info on this person and her
> Portuguese  maiden name.  She married a Sharp.  No relation.
>
> "E"
>
>
> On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 12:02 PM, aportugee via Azores Genealogy <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>   Hello list;  I just ran a comparison on FTDNA Family Finder Matrix.
> The 13 people below are shown as matches.  I know William Coelho and Alfred
> Rose are 2nd cousins.  The line goes from Fraga back to Silveira back to
> Machado on the island of Sao Jorge.  My thought is, if the 13 of s compared
> notes and gedcoms, wouldn’t you think we could find the link?  My gedcom is
> up on FTDNA and I know some of the others are as well.  Perhaps if the rest
> of the 13 who do not have there gedcoms posted on FTDNA would post them, we
> might find the link?
> Does anyone else have an idea how to figure this out?  Thanks, Sam
> (wandering around the U.S. in search of a home)
>
>
> William Coelho
> Alfred Rose
> William (Bill) Antoine
> Dennis Silva (Contact: Fawn)
> Manuel Soares Cunha (c/o Helen)
> Adeline Marie Amaral (Contact: Veronica)
> Shirley Adene Cooley
> David Maria Do Carmo
> Geraldine Martin
> Buzzie Mendonca
> Sharon Pereira-Driscoll
> Danae Andrea Sharp
> Emil Henry Silveira
>
>
>
>
> Sent from Windows Mail
>
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>
>
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>



-- 
Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas,
Achada

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to