Cheri;  That’s great!  I will look forward to you passing on the information 
you learn.  Thanks, Sam






Sent from Windows Mail





From: Cheri Mello
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎April‎ ‎27‎, ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎49‎ ‎AM
To: Azores Genealogy






I'm going to a class at the end of May on these DNA tools.  I've looked at the 
Matrix, but I haven't had the time to figure it out yet.

Cheri




http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to