Hi Robin;  Given the Silveira name and that your ancestors are from the same 
island and village, it would seem we must be related to some degree, however; I 
have none of your ancestors in my tree, as yet….  I tried looking at your tree 
on tribal pages but; could not find a Robin Lebo tree.  I tried looking under 
Silveira but; was unable to open any of those listed.  Do you have to be a 
member to see the trees?  As for creating a gedcom, depends on which program 
you use, I’d guess.  Which do you use?  If you have done a family finder test 
and if we have a match, it would be automatically posted as long as you have 
checked that you want it to be posted.  You can talk to Cheri about that.  If 
you have done the Family Finder test what name did you do it under?


Look forward to hearing from you, Sam in CA (for now)






Sent from Windows Mail





From: Robin Lebo
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎April‎ ‎28‎, ‎2014 ‎9‎:‎36‎ ‎PM
To: [email protected]





Sam, 




I read this list all the time. I've done my DNA test for the female line but 
not family finder yet. My mother is a Silva p://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to