I spoke too soon. Just saw that you answered it in the next message.

Great!

Doug da Rocha Holmes
Sacramento, California
Pico & Terceira Genealogist
916-550-1618
www.dholmes.com


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] DNA Relationship of 13 people on list
From: Fawn Silva <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, April 30, 2014 11:59 pm
To: [email protected]

Sam,

My husband is Dennis Silva on your list & his maternal uncle is Buzzie Mendonca, also on your list.  I have a gedcom for Dennis on the site but not for Buzzie yet.  I will try to get that done in this next wk.  Hope it will help!

Fawn Silva
St. Louis, MO


On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 2:36 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
I just noticed I am also showing a relation to Buzzie Mendonca.
Anyone know his ancestry? There is no gedcom. We have 23 common matches between us.

We're not showing a relation, but if Bill Antoine is related to Wally, then we should show it. But maybe too remote.

Doug da Rocha Holmes
Sacramento, California
Pico & Terceira Genealogist
916-550-1618
 

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to