From: gfsche...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 10:49:31 -0700
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] DNA Relationship of 13 people on list
To: azores@googlegroups.com

I'm going to a class at the end of May on these DNA tools.  I've looked at the
Matrix, but I haven't had the time to figure it out yet.
Cheri

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 5:09 PM, nancy jean baptiste <fishsongf...@hotmail.com>

Me too!

From: azores@googlegroups.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 00:03:57 +0000

I think we found the line we "surmised" to be our connection but; I don't think
we found anything concrete and no, I'm not sure now who it was.  I'll go back
and try again...

Sent from Windows Mail