Sam,

I read this list all the time. I've done my DNA test for the female line but
not family finder yet. My mother is a Silva through her father. She is from
Manteca/Escalon, Calif area. My 2nd great grandmother is Maria Inacia da
Silveira born in 1853 Calheta, Sao Jorge. Her spouse was Joao Faustino de Luz.
Her mother (my 3rd great grandmother) was Marianna Inacia Silveira born Aug 26
1820 Ribeira Seca. Maria's father was Joao Silveira Nunes. Mariana Inacia
Silveira's parents I have listed as Isabel Silveira s. Pedro and Manuel Michado
Mendonca Borba. I don't have birth dates for all the parents or grandparents
yet. I'm a slow reader of the baptism, etc pages. Does any of your Silveira
line have any of these Silveira names listed? I have my family on
tribalpages.com. I don't know how to do Gedcom, post my DNA results, or even
understand them. I saw your post that had Silveira and the correct island so I
thought I would ask. Thanks for your time.

Robin L