Fawn;  My guess is that our connection is thru your husband’s Sao Jorge Machado 
line but; as yet sadly, I don’t see the connection.


Sam in CA






Sent from Windows Mail





From: Fawn Silva
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎April‎ ‎30‎, ‎2014 ‎11‎:‎59‎ ‎PM
To: [email protected]






Sam,




My husband is Dennis Silva on your list & his maternal uncle is Buzzie 
Mendonca, also on your list.  I have a gedcom for Dennis on the site but not 
for Buzzie yet.  I will try to get that done in this next wk.  Hope it will 
help!




Fawn Silva

St. Louis, MO

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to