Elaine;  I have tried responding to you at both the Hotmail and the gmail addy 
but; both bounced back.  My email is:  [email protected]   Looking forward to 
hearing from you, Sam






Sent from Windows Mail





From: E Sharp
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎April‎ ‎26‎, ‎2014 ‎2‎:‎10‎ ‎PM
To: azores






Sam,




I cannot find your email addy.  Can you send it to my email addy?  The Sharp 
name intrigued me and I think I have some info on this person and her 
Portuguese  maiden name.  She married a Sharp.  No relation.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to