I think this is the same situation that has shown up in my family DNA
(Family Finder).  Mine and several of my first cousins have submitted  our
Family Finder DNA.  Some shows relationships that some do  not yet we all share
one set of grandparents.  When a child is conceived it  receives half of
it's DNA from each parent.  However, the parent gives a  random set to each
child.  It's like rolling the dice.  You never know  which sets of DNA will
show up in each child.  That's why all of our  children look different!

The best way to discover new cousins is to have as many of your cousins
submit their Family Finder DNA.

In a message dated 5/1/2014 12:37:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,