Thank you for your help.  I checked her daughter, Maria Rosario,  four
children baptism records from Lajes do Pico: Manuel 24 Nov 1901 list
maternal grandparents Jose Silveira e Genoveva Ignancia; Maria 29 Jan 1904
and Joao 08 Jun 1908 and Francisca 16 Dec 1906 only list maternal as
Genoveva Ignancia.  Sandra Valine Dauer

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>