James:

Thanks for the detailed email, it is very much appreciated. I did have to
install the correct Linux headers as well though I did not install the TI
modules. I will give this a try tonight.

Regards,
JS

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAO72MRv1H1f9teYSPvVfEELhSYBekoBF2umuXW4dJSbWJVtTQQ%40mail.gmail.com.