Hi Robert.

I have the same problem with the drivers.

There is no way to boot with instructions on the wiki beaglebonedebian -
sgx.

I tested with different kernel 4.1 and headers, and when I run the test to
see if you boot the pvr module, gives no signal at the terminal.

There is a correct guide for installing the graphics driver for BEAGLEBONE
black ?.

Can someone put the steps please. It would be a great help.

Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/fdcb4987-f12e-4b5c-a155-5cd3b8dbfa05%40googlegroups.com.