On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Fran H. Sena <fhers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert.
> I have the same problem with the drivers.
> There is no way to boot with instructions on the wiki beaglebonedebian -
> sgx.
> I tested with different kernel 4.1 and headers, and when I run the test to
> see if you boot the pvr module, gives no signal at the terminal.
> There is a correct guide for installing the graphics driver for BEAGLEBONE
> black ?.
> Can someone put the steps please. It would be a great help.

With Matteo's help we got something working now..

It required a module build change, so i've tagged a new release and
pushed it to the build farm:

It (4.4.24-ti-r56) should start building the next few hours.. Since
the sgx module finally loads into the kernel correctly, i'll also
package up the sgx lib's..

The current sgx lib install directions are:

#one line:
git clone -b ti-img-sgx/1.14.3699939
git://git.ti.com/graphics/omap5-sgx-ddk-um-linux.git --depth=1

cd omap5-sgx-ddk-um-linux/

sudo su
export DISCIMAGE=/
export TARGET_PRODUCT=ti335x
make install

#fix: libgbm.so.2 (one line:)
sudo ln -s /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libgbm.so.1

sudo modprobe pvrsrvkm
sudo /usr/bin/pvrsrvctl --start --no-module