James:

Thank you for the reply, your instructions worked! This is great.

Does installing the SGX driver also install the headers required for openGL
development? I am trying to compile Qt directly on the BBB. So far I had
been using Qt libraries I had cross compiled.
When compiling Qt on the BBB, I can't seem to find the gl2.h drivers which
are related to openGL. I was hoping installing the SGX drivers would take
care of this.

At this time I am not sure if the headers where actually installed and I
just need to add an include to wherever they are (could not locate them on
my system), or if further steps are required to install the headers.

Are you at all familiar with the issue, and would you be able to provide
suggestions?

Regards,
JS

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAO72MRtPSue-3YOFkoBb-0PJqfzAG2DMzPphyf%2BCRPcUySiwWA%40mail.gmail.com.