Dang, a bike counter with a built-in tire pump?  I'd settle for the tire pump!

(And on that note, kudos to Andy Muzi for keeping his free outside pumps going 
in back of Yellow Jersey for godknowshowmany years, despite frequent abuse and 
neglect by us ungrateful users.  I think every once in a while he gets 
disgusted and takes them down for a bit, but he's always put 'em back out 
eventually.)

------------
Patrick Lenon



> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:43:52 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Bikies] Question on bicycle traffic counts
> 
> As an aside, I would *love* to see Madison put up a counter like this:
> 
> http://www.copenhagenize.com/2009/05/bicyclists-count-in-copenhagen.html
> 
> Maybe Trek or someone would sponsor a permanent installation at a  
> couple of key locations?  Perhaps someplace that's also visible to  
> motorists?  :-)
> 
> Peace and Prosperity,
> Dipesh
> _______________________________________________
> Bikies mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org
                                          
_________________________________________________________________
New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pc-scout/default.aspx?CBID=wl&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_pcscout:102009
_______________________________________________
Bikies mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org

Reply via email to