I also agree on that point.
But who to get a hold of to tell them our stories?
Ron

-----Original Message----- From: Lenron
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 11:30
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] food for thought: How far you would go as to merging your reality with the gaming one?

It would be cool if we could talk to a company that was working on VR,
so that accessibility and things are not an after thought. You know
getting in on the ground floor.

On 3/19/19, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com...@groups.io> wrote:
Lenron,
This could be a good solution as well. One I hadn't thought of, by the way.
See, guys, there are some interesting ideas! I'm thinking, maybe there
is someone we can talk with to discuss these ideas and perhaps turn them
(or at least some of them) into reality?
What you guys think about it?

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/